Rules and Competition Guidelines:
• Your photos will not be considered and will be disqualified if the requirements below are not met.
• Photos can be taken with a professional camera or a smartphone.
• There is no limit to the amount of entries
• Natural light or flash may be used for effect.
• Photos must be supplied in jpeg format only.
• You are required to rename your image to a cellphone number
• By entering and submitting photos for this competition the use and copyright of images is given over to The Grove Mall and may be used for stock images and advertising purposes.
• Photos must be uploaded to Instagram ONLY using the following hashtag: #ChristmasAtTheGrove
• You must be following @thegrovemallsa on instagram
• You are encouraged to post images daily.
• Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s)
• Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content will be immediately discarded
• Competition runs from 19 November 2019 and will close for entries at 00:00pm 8 December 2019.
Background / Brief:
Holiday photos are the perfect way to cherish your most memorable Christmas experiences. The joy of the holiday season, Christmas lights, decorations, and time with family and friends are all essential parts of Christmas that you never want to forget. The Grove Mall would like to invite all aspiring, professional and hobbyist photographers to come into the mall and show us your talent by capturing the essence of Christmas in the mall.
Inspire us with abstract shots, portraits, architectural photos, candid photos or still life. Photos must include a “Christmas” look and feel and must have been taken inside The Grove Mall.
• A team of professional Judges will be appointed for the contest.
• The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Photos. The results and the winners will be announced on Facebook on 10 December 2019
• All photos must be uploaded by midnight 8 December